Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cars 'n Colours

In this post I've tried to list out the colours which I personally like to see in various cars. I'm certain that you may not agree with all or any of it. So, I suggest you give your own choice! That would be great!
  • Maruti Swift > > White, Red
  • Maruti SX4 > > White, Black
  • Maruti Gypsy > > Green
  • Mercedes-Benz S, E, C, M Class > > White, Black
  • Honda CR-V > > White, Green
  • Ferrari 430 Scud, 599 GTB Fiorano, FXX > > No choice here. Only blood Red.
  • HM Ambassador Grand, Avigo> > Maroon
  • Honda Civic > > White
  • BMW M3 > > Red
  • Rolls Royce Phantom, Drop Head Coupe > > Black with burnished aluminium hood.
  • HM Contessa > > Sea Blue
  • Tata Indica > > White with no window tinting.
  • Honda City (old - 1.5 VTEC) > > Red
  • Honda City (new) > > White
  • BMW X5 > > White, Black, Red
  • BMW 7 Series > > Black

4 comments:

Chandrasekharan said...

Enjoyable post... I know u d prefer white in most of the cars :)

heres my list

Swift - Red, Black and that GRAY(blackish)

SX4 - white, black,

ambass- white

Bens- white, black

Indica- white

optra- red (maroon)

whats the color of the optra which we went ? that suits for optra and SX4 - a plain color

S R I R A M said...

Sort of Silver colour, I remember

Sriram said...

here's mine:
Maruti Swift > > Red,black
Maruti SX4 > > White, Black
Mercedes-Benz S, E, C, M Class > > i prefer Black
Honda CR-V > > black,white
Ferrari 430 Scud, 599 GTB Fiorano, FXX > > No choice here. Only blood Red.
Honda Civic > > black,silver
BMW M3 > > Red,black
Rolls Royce Phantom, Drop Head Coupe > > Black with burnished aluminium hood.
Tata Indica > > White with no window tinting.
Honda City (new) > > White,black
BMW X5 > > White, Black, Red
BMW 7 Series > > Black
Lambor....>>yellow.
Aston martin>>black,grey.
porshe>>yellow,red.

JS

S R I R A M said...

I forgot. The Porsche 911 GT3 looks gorgeous in Green! JS, you've seen it in TopGear.