Saturday, December 22, 2007

P220 in Numbers

Srivaths & P220 As per my friend Chandru's wish, here are some of the real world facts about the Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi:

  • Mileage: My brother has kept below 75 km/h until now and he gets around about 35 to 40 km/l.
  • Top speed: It's reported to be 130 km/h but we need to test it. But only after another 800 km of driving to clear the running-in period.
  • Fuel tank capacity: 18 litres which includes 3 litres of reserve.
  • Tyre size (MRF Zapper): Front-90/90 - 17; Rear-120/80 - 17. Unlike other Indian bikes, the tyres are tubeless.

I hope this will be ok for you, Chandru!

2 comments:

Chandrasekharan said...

thanks for the facts...This is the first time i am gettin a glimpse of how it looks... Simply amazing looks

S R I R A M said...

Yes, it looks really good. I am gonna post more pictures of the bike shortly.