Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tiny, tiny TVS 50!

It's funny how perceptions change with time. After years of riding the Apache, riding my sweet, little moped today was a satisfying experience! I'm about to part off with my old pal and to leave it in the hands of its new owner in good shape, I gave it a nice, little clean-up job. It's a relatively simple piece of machinery and that might be one of the prime reasons why the oily bits and engine are as good as new even after years of inactivity. A little rust here and a torn mud flap there are the only giveaways of her age. I think the way I rode the moped those days also comes to the fore! You know, feeling the engine while riding is how you keep it running in top condition and I certainly took good care of it, it now transpires!

Technorati Tags:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage                                                        Add to My Yahoo!

IF YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT FORMULA 1, YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

STAY IN TOUCH WITH WHEELS OF RAM. CLICK HERE. 

LOVE WHAT YOU SEE HERE? OR LOATHE? LEAVE A WORD WITH SRIRAM.

No comments: