Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Karting - My Experience Part One

I've done karting twice. I'm really fascinated by automobiles and racing and I'd say karting was the best thing that I've ever done in my life. I was really fascinated to drive them at silly speeds around corners. And there was also an element of risk--a mistake when you're at full clip around a corner and you'll smash into the tire barriers. I was, however, never really worried about it when I sat in the kart. It was real fun as I could often feel the kart sliding around in the corners when I was close to the limit.

The steering was quite heavy due to the dollops of grip provided by the front tyres. As a result, my arms were aching within two laps. If you've to go fast, you've to nail the throttle and this means you'll have to give full lock to the steering in some corners. And this takes a toll on your arms.

Links of interest:

> KARTING AND RACING CAREER

> KARTING

|Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL|

| Add to The Free Dictionary                                                               |

| IF YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT FORMULA 1, YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

| STAY IN TOUCH WITH WHEELS OF RAM. CLICK HERE. 

2 comments:

Chandrasekharan said...

The new features are really cool... good job da

Chandrasekharan said...

your idea of linking RumblingV8 (by that 'If you are interested about F1...') to this blog is a good idea...