Sunday, January 20, 2008

Karting - My Experience Part Three

I did two races, each lasting 5 minutes (5 minutes sets you back by Rs.150). In the first race I came first, a lap ahead of everybody else (there were some 6 or 7 of us competing) and in the second I ended up 5th! Actually the result would've been better if not for a crash I had with a fellow racer who spun in the midst of a "U" turn. While I was about to lap her! The turn was blind; from where I was I couldn't see the kart stranded in the midst of the corner until it was too late to do anything about it. Neither the kart nor I was hurt (thank God!) and I continued to race. It was quite an experience!

I'm hoping that some of my experiences in karting will make me a better driver on public roads!

Links of interest:

> KARTING - MY EXPERIENCE PART TWO

> KARTING - MY EXPERIENCE PART ONE

> KARTING AND RACING CAREER

> KARTING

Technorati Tags: ,

|Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to My AOL|

| Add to The Free Dictionary                                                                               |

| IF YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT FORMULA 1, YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

| STAY IN TOUCH WITH WHEELS OF RAM. CLICK HERE. 

2 comments:

Chandrasekharan said...

5 mins - Rs. 150 !!!

Sriram said...

i would spend 500 Rs for it.... enjoyment cannot be obtain anywhere